Tuesday 7 June 2016

How Often Should I Visit My Family Dentist

Prevention is always better than cure that is why I make it a point to schedule regular medical and Cedar Park general dentist check ups to make sure that I'm in perfect health.

This month, however, I'm a bit strapped for cash, and I might not be able to make an appointment with my family dentist. I wonder how much of a problem this will be in the future.

I'm generally health conscious so most of the time, I only eat healthy foods and I brush my teeth after meals. I have to admit that there are days that I forget to floss my teeth. Who wouldn't when you are so tired after a day's work?

I've had dental prophylaxis done last year and I shelled out around a hundred dollars for that. I remember, I had to leave early from work that day because my family dentist could not accommodate me at any other schedule.

I'm currently starting a business, and I will need most of my savings as start up capital and as reserves for unexpected expenses. If I delay my dental appointment to next month or two months from now.

If only there is a way to get my dental appointments covered by a health care plan, then I can keep up with my dental visits.

No comments:

Post a Comment